Posted on November 25, 2007, in Culture, Law, Media, Political Humor, Politics, Religion, Social Policy and tagged Australia, banned Christmas language, banned language, political correctness, Politics, Santa Claus, secular humanistic Christmas, stupid rules. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' tells you everything you need to know about Donald Trump's psyche
- Stormy Daniels polygraph report released
- Stormy Daniels' polygraph report
- Former Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues company that didn't publish her story
- 3 Trump-related lawsuits: Porn star, Playboy model, harassment accuser
- Rep. Dan Lipinski holds narrow lead over progressive challenger in Illinois primary
- Washington Post: Bannon part of Cambridge Analytica program that collected Facebook data
- Billionaire Pritzker, incumbent Rauner to face off in Illinois governor's race
- Trump: Saccone 'didn't quite make it'
- Holocaust denier is officially the GOP nominee in Chicago-area House race